A blog to recognize and record fun moments, cute sayings, and all things that make us smile!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Life of a mother!
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mom, but like all mothers out there know, some days are really crazy! Man, was today one of those days. Nathan figured out how to climb up onto the table and did so about 10-15 times, scaring me to death all of those times. Then, there was a time that Aaron went into the bathroom and Nathan followed him. I didn't think much of it until a few minutes later when they were still in there. I went in there to find that they had put a whole roll of toilet paper into the toilet. Luckily, they had not flushed it, but I had to fish it out of the toilet so that it wouldn't get clogged. YUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK! Oh, and then when I was helping Aaron staighten up his room, Nathan got the Kix out and poured them all over the living room floor. Talk about a tiring day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging club!
yes, welcome : )
I love being a mother--- but I don't have a 2 year old yet : )
Post a Comment