It is amazing how kids can still act so rambunctious when their sick. We took a trip to the Emergency Room last night because Nathan was having a hard time breathing. After Mikey gave him a blessing I drove him over to the hospital. They brought us in pretty quickly and took x-rays. Turns out he has pneumonia and a slight ear infection so he is on antibiotics and has an inhaler to help him with his breathing. After the breathing treatment at the hospital he was back to his normal self. He had been leaning against me on my lap the whole time before the treatment, but when he could breath better he was off and playing with the curtain. The same has been true today. He still has some wheezing but he is just as rambunctious as ever.
Aaron is not feeling well either. He has a slight fever today so we are hoping it doesn't develop into any type of infection like Nathan has. He says his throat hurts (No trouble breathing) and after we gave him some medicine he has been feeling a lot better. We'll see how he's doing tomorrow. We might have to take a trip to the doctors for him too.
Anyways, I will stop going on about their sicknesses. They'll be back to normal in a few days. Here are some cute and fun pictures from this month! I have the cutest kids ever!
1 comment:
You DO have the cutest kids ever! I can't wait to meet your daughter...I hope she doesn't get sick. Poor babies. Being sick is no fun...or is it? I guess its niether here nor there if being sick has no effect on rambunctiousness! I'm sending you and your faminly love love love!
Post a Comment