This is a almost a month late, but here are some pictures from Michael's trip to Washington D.C. He had a GK-12 conference there so he was gone from March 26-29. He enjoyed the conference and loved seeing all of the sites. He also was able to have lunch with my cousin Matt while he was there. Here are some of the pictures he took:
3 comments:
These are great- I bet he had a great time- I want to go to D.C. someday... hope all is well- Love you!
DC looks fun--we're glad Michael had a great time. You've been nominated for an award! Come on over to my blog to pick it up!
Hey Mikey, you and your family look great. How much longer you do have with your doctoral program? Give me a call sometime, the phone number that I have of you is no longer active. Take care bud,
Sonny
Post a Comment