A blog to recognize and record fun moments, cute sayings, and all things that make us smile!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Thanksgiving decorations
For family home evening tonight we made this fun Turkey together and talked about all the many things we are grateful for! We traced and cut out each of our hands and put 1 thing we are grateful for on each finger.
Thanks guys! Oh, and MaryAnn, I am now blogging under my gmail account (Mikey is still using the beccamikey one) so can you invite me to view your blog? The address is beccabug2000@gmail.com. I don't use it much as an email, but it is my personal google account.
3 comments:
Cute turkey! Love that you're blogging again!
Great idea! I'm glad your blogging again too! You look great by the way! Congratulations on the weight loss!
Thanks guys! Oh, and MaryAnn, I am now blogging under my gmail account (Mikey is still using the beccamikey one) so can you invite me to view your blog? The address is beccabug2000@gmail.com. I don't use it much as an email, but it is my personal google account.
Post a Comment