Monday, July 9, 2012

This morning I had the kids go on an ABC Scavenger Hunt.  I told them to find things that started with each letter of the alphabet and gave them a camera to take pictures.  It turned out to be a really fun activity and the pictures turned out cute.  So here they are:
A for Aaron

B for Basketball
C for carrots

D for dinosaur

E for egg 

                                                                          F for faces

                                                                                G for guns

                                                                       H for hat

                                                                            I for ice
                                                                           J for jockey
                                                                     K for key
                                                                       L for lime
                                                                    M for marbles
                                                             N for Nathan's nose
                         O for CheeriOs (they look like o's and are made out of oats so that counts;)
                                                                    P for peach
                                                                 Q for quilt
                                                                  R for Rachelle
                                                                          S for snake
                                                               T for "tarantula"
                                                            U for umbrella
                                                                         V for vacuum
                                                                W for whipped cream
                                                                                X
                                                                             Y for you
                                                                                  Z

1 comment:

Dwynne said...

I think my favorite is X. What a fun idea!