So this isn't the safest thing to be doing on the couch, but I had to take a picture anyway! It was just too cute! They do some pretty crazy stuff together especially now that Nathan is running around and can climb. They sure keep Mommy on her toes! I'm so glad they are such good friends though! It's lots of fun!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I cant believe I found you guys. I was blog surfing, and came across your blog on Cambries, blog, I found cambries blog on a old high school friends blog.. small world eh? WOW, how are you guys? Oh... this is Jennie Brown-Stephens, from Cinnamon tree.... wow, its so good to see people from back in the day! Looks like all is well. I used to live in College Station, many moons ago.....but thats a different, not so good story. Anyways, check out my blog! I have been married for about 6 years, I have 3 kids, Lily is 4, Jackson is THREE today and Porter will be 1 in 2 weeks!
www.lookatmemommyof3.blogspot.com
Post a Comment