Aaron is 4 now! He celebrated his birthday this past Saturday at a park! We played on the playground, had cake and ice cream, opened presents from friends, and had a pinata. It was a very enjoyable party!
Then, on Sunday we had a virtual party with both sets of grandparents, Aunt Katie and Uncle Wesley, and Aunt Linda. They got to watch Aaron open all of his presents from the family. He got lots of fun toys and both he and Nathan are really enjoying playing with them.
To see a video of some of his birthday party on Saturday, go to http://www.motionbox.com/video/player/a099d3b4161de528/39505d113ea1d128
5 comments:
Cute party! The video was pretty funny. We had the same issue with Jackson's pinata. Daddy to wack it and dent it, then the kids got it!
All of your pictures are so cute! I'm glad that I can still know what you guys are up to.
happy Bday Aaron!!
I can't believe you have a 4 year old already!! We must be getting old. Cute pictures. did you make the cake yourself?
Becca, I am so excited you have a blog!! I found it through Keri. Your boys are so cute together.
Post a Comment