Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy (late) Father's Day to all those wonderful Dads out there! Whenever Father's Day comes along it always reminds me of when Michael and I were dating at BYU. We had been dating for a month and a half when Father's Day came along. I was horrified when one of my friends decided to send an anonymous note through our compliment jar to Michael that said "Happy future father of Rebecca's children day!" Obviously he wasn't scared off since that actually came true, but I was worried that he would be when she told me what she wrote. We like to laugh about that now!
On a serious note, though, it never ceases to amaze me how wonderful a Daddy Michael is. The boys absolutely adore him because he makes them feel so special and has lots of fun with them. It is the most attractive thing in the world to see him playing with our kids and taking care of them! I love it and am very greatful to have him as a husband.


No comments: