As you can probably tell by the babystrology thing on my page, I am pregnant! I am 10 weeks along right now and am due December 27th! We are very excited to be bringing another little darling into this world. Although we would definitely be excited to have another little boy, all of us are hoping for a girl. Even when I ask Nathan if he wants a boy or a girl he says "Girr". This past week I had my first appointment and was able to see the baby's heart beat on the monitor. I don't know what it is about that, but it always makes it seem so much more real and melts your heart! It's kind of funny because you would think feeling the morning sickness (which isn't really just in the morning) and the fatigue it would already feel pretty real, and it does, but after you see that heartbeat it becomes even more real.
To tell the boys the news (back on April 26) we did a little scavenger hunt at the park. I accidently forgot our memory card so we couldn't record very much of it, but you can see the very end of it and we also took a video of them telling about the scavenger hunt to tell our family shortly after. The video of them telling about it is before the very end of our scavenger hunt since we wanted it to be a surprise.
5 comments:
what? pregnant! congratulations!! that little one will be the best, he/she will be born right by my birthday!!!
Congratulations!
Woo hoo! Congratulations! That is so cute how you put together a scavenger hunt for your boys. Wishing you the very best and hoping you get over morning sickness quickly!
yay another baby!! goign from 2-3 isnt that bad! Seems like it would be just insane, but when you have 2, heck, whats one more!! CONGRATS GUYS!!
Jennie brown-stephens
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!
Congratulations Johansson family!! How exciting for all of you! What a cute way to share your news with your family! :)
Post a Comment