Monday, July 14, 2008

Boys will be boys!

Yesterday when we had our home teachers over we let the boys go play in their room while we were talking. They took their water bottles with them and filled them up in the sink. I wasn't too worried about it because the water bottles are spill proof, but then all of a sudden we here rushing water. Michael ran back to see what was going on and they had taken the lids off and poured one in the middle of the floor and the other in their closet! Aaron was jumping around saying something like "It's water. It's water!" and they both thought it was hilarious. I guess next time they tell me they want a bath I should listen or at least make sure that they don't have water anywhere that I can't see them! (Oh, and just as a side note, they were clean, they just wanted another bath. They love baths! They would probably be in the bath all day if I let them.)

1 comment:

Allison said...

So funny! Kids do the most random things. That's cute than Nathan and Aaron play so well together!