Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pink Bows and Frilly Dresses

If you haven't guessed by the title, we are going to have a little girl! We had the ultrasound on Friday and are very excited about our coming addition to our family! I'm so excited to be able to get all the cute little girl stuff!
Sorry about the absence of blogs from me. We have had a very busy, but good month. We moved into our new house on July 26th so most of the past month has been spend packing and unpacking. We are mostly unpacked now (Thank goodness!) and we love it! It's so much fun to own our own house! We have a lot more space and it is great having a fenced back yard for the boys to play in. We got a little wading pool and the boys love it!
Between all the packing and unpacking, we were able to take a trip up to Oklahoma for Michael's cousin James' wedding! It was busy, but lots of fun! It was so nice to see some family and to meet Shawnee (the beautiful bride). They make a very cute couple!

5 comments:

The Torres Family said...

Congratulations on a precious baby girl coming!! It is so fun to have some pink in the house, along with all the bows and dresses. I can't wait to see her!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

YAY GUYS! Girls are so fun!! We are expecting numero 4 in march, and since I already have 1 girl and 2 boys.... i REALLY want another girl, but with me saying that only means I will be having another boy! thats ok, I LOVE BOYS! Hope all is well with you all, congrats on the baby girl and the house! How awesome is it to have a OWNED home... well the bank still owns our home, we just "rent" it from them... haha College station is a fun little town. I lived there moons ago.

Pearcyfamilyfun said...

Michael, Your mom gave me your blog, I hope you don't mind. I love keeping up with old friends. It is fun to think back on our A&M days too. We love Texas. Congratulations on Baby #3. WOW, A girl that will be fun. She will be a protected little girl with 2 big brothers!!
Take a look at our blog too.
Take care,
Heather Pearcy

Allison said...

Congrats on the little girl! Girls are fun and the boys will adore her!

Malesa said...

I'm excited that you guys are having a girl! They are so fun and their clothes ARE indeed adorable. You should check out Baby Gap's fall clothing line. It's to freaking die for.