Friday, August 29, 2008

#1 Mickey fan!!

Aaron:

December 2004

August 2008

When I caught Aaron sleeping like this again with Mickey Mouse I just couldn't resist taking a picture! He absolutely loves Mickey Mouse as does our whole family. In fact when we were potty training him a couple of years ago we would call "Mickey Mouse" every day to tell him how well he was doing. He absolutely loved that and now we are doing the same thing with Nathan. I know, it seems a little early since he isn't even 2 until October, but he has been really interested and actually started trying to go himself. He has been trying for about a month so I decided this week that we would get serious about it and he has done really well. He hasn't had any accidents yet today (It's 3:00) and I am very excited!

1 comment:

FOOD is MORE than... said...

Hey Becca!
So guess what- I have our own family blog page now!! I was feeling the pressure since EVERYONES doing it and you know how I like to give in to peer pressure. :):) So add me to your list! I love you tons- It was great talking ot you today!!!
STARLA