The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random facts about me:
1. I used to be really ticklish, but ever since I got pregnant with Aaron I have not been ticklish except for on my left foot.
2. I learned how to crochet from my roommates in college and we all would crochet together while we talked or watched movies.
3. I took Polynesian dancing lessons for about four years when I was a kid.
4. I have craved nectarines this pregnancy. So tangy and yummy!
5. I organized my kids closets by making labels with pictures so that they could know where to put them.
6. Mikey was the first guy I ever kissed.
7. When I was in Bobby Socks (t-ball for girls) I won 2nd place in a hitting contest. It was a pledge drive thing where people would pledge money for each foot or inch you hit the ball or something like that so my parent's were proud, but also had to fork out more money.
I tag:
Cambrie
Starla
Jami
Maryann
Charity
Adam
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment