Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did. We were able to go down to Spring (near Houston) to visit my cousin Adam for Thanksgiving. Most of his family (except his older brother Mark) were there too so it was great to see everyone and spend time with them. It went too fast in my opinion, but time flies when you are having fun. My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is to just spend time with my family! Being 8 months pregnant, I am so grateful that Adam lives there right now (less than 2 hours away) so that we could still spend Thanksgiving with family.
I want to say thank you to all of you out there who are such good friends and family to me and my family. I am so blessed to know and love so many wonderful people! There are so many things to be greatful for this year, I could go on forever, but I will just list a few. I'm greatful for all of my wonderful family and friends, for our baby on the way, for our new van, to own a house, that Mikey is able to go to grad school and is loving it, and for the gospel of Jesus Christ that shows me how to be a better person and gives me hope and joy even in times of trial.
I hope all of you have been able to find joy in counting your blessings this Thanksgiving and that you will continue to have it in this joyous Christmas season!

No comments: