Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Shhh... Don't Tell

So my doctor would probably not like it very much if he found out that I went on a 2 1/2 hour trip to go visit my cousin Starla (who has always been one of my closest friends) in Seguin, TX this past weekend since I was 36 1/2 weeks along, but I did anyways. That may sound really stupid, but I also took the precaution of mapping all of the hospitals from here to there just to be sure that we would be able to find one if it was needed. Starla's husband Dave is a linguist in the Air Force and is being transferred to Germany for 3 years so it was my last chance to see them. I haven't seen them in a year and a half since they have been living in Monterrey, CA. They were there in Seguin visiting his parents before they take off so I just had to go! Anyways, we had a blast and were very greatful that we were able to go and have some fun with them before they leave! Dave's parents live on 5 acres of land so we had a lot of fun looking around and exploring and were also able to go to Landa Park in New Brunfels (I'm not sure if I spelled that right). They had a little train that rode through the park so Mikey and the boys rode on it. We will miss Starla and Dave, but we had a great time!



1 comment:

Janine said...

Have I told you that's where I grew up? It's such a small world :) Are his parents members?