Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our precious present!


Our beautiful Rachelle Dwynne was born on Sunday Dec. 21 at 7:45 pm. She was 7 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches. Both Rachelle and I are back home and doing well. To view the photos that they took for us at the hospital go to http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?BirthId=443f0083-f020-465d-8990-a452a08b55b3 The password is rachelle. There will be more pictures to follow when I have a little more time.

5 comments:

Pearcyfamilyfun said...

Congratulations!!! We have something in common, We have both had babies at St. Josephs. That is where I had Charles. He turns 9 on Jan 4th. Hard to believe. Good luck with your sweet daughter.

Happy Holidays
Heather

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

Congrats guys! She is a cutie! Makes me really look forward to having my baby girl in march!! Upload some pictures!!

Cambrienelson said...

Congats guys!! parents of 3!! We must be getting old!

Kristi said...

Congratulations!!! What a special Christmas present!!!:)

Dwynne said...

Oh, Becca...I could cry! In fact, I am a little bit..sSo so wonderful. I wish I could be there to smother her with kisses...and you too, as long as I'm at it. I'm sending your family of five lots of love!