She's beautiful! Congratulations :) It was nice to have both sides of your family at church for the blessing. What a special day! Hope you're feeling well.
Becca, you look absolutely beautiful. Could radiant be the word I'm looking for? Yup! Having a daughter suits you. She's a darling little thing...so glad she found her way into your arms safely. Congratulations again.
4 comments:
She's beautiful! Congratulations :) It was nice to have both sides of your family at church for the blessing. What a special day! Hope you're feeling well.
SHe is just so cute! You guys look so happy! What a fun little family! Makes me look forward EVEN more to my baby girls birth in 7 weeks!
Becca, you look absolutely beautiful. Could radiant be the word I'm looking for? Yup! Having a daughter suits you. She's a darling little thing...so glad she found her way into your arms safely. Congratulations again.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! My sister Becca had her baby boy on Dec. 27th!
Post a Comment